Welcome to join us for another Investor Collective session! We are thrilled to welcome Nordic Ninja as the sessions’ host!
In this panel discussion, we will hear from media experts, startup operators, and investors key learnings and insights into optimizing any growth company’s media attractiveness and how to build a groundbreaking startup narrative for a startup company.
Speakers and Host
- Claes Mikko Nilsen, Investment Director at NordicNinja VC, Host
- Kristina Nilsson, VP Communications at VOI Technology, Speaker
- Walter Vasanoja, Sales Manager at Meltwater, Speaker
- Stephen Lee, San Francisco Agency, Speaker
This is for you, if:
- You are curious how successful startup narratives are created
- You have a startup aiming for visibility among investors and media
- You are interested in understanding Nordic media visibility for startups
Key questions this event will address:
- How did VOI TECHNOLOGY develop their pitch?
- What do the investors and media expect from a pitch?
- What are the steps in developing your startup narrative?
Maria 01 Investor Collective in a nutshell
The Maria 01 Investor Collective brings together the VCs and investor networks of Maria 01. The collective hosts a series of events for the startup members of Maria 01 and the extended community.
About Nordic Ninja
NordicNinja VC is a deeptech focused fund investing in the Nordic and Baltic region. Since their launch in 2019, they’ve done 13 investments. Backed by JBIC, Panasonic, Honda and Omron, they are the largest Japanese fund in Europe. www.nordicninja.vc