Microsoft is proud to announce a partnership with Maria 01, the Nordics’ leading startup campus based in Helsinki, Finland, to launch the Entrepreneurship for Positive Impact program.
Learn more about the Microsoft Entrepreneurship for Positive Impact program.
Maria 01, the leading start-up campus in Northern Europe based in Helsinki, Finland, this week announced its collaboration with Microsoft to boost and support the Microsoft Entrepreneurship for Positive Impact program. The program aims to support and accelerate the growth of early-stage companies that are working to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems in areas such as sustainability, healthcare, and education. The program is built along the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals of Quality Education (SDG 4); Decent Work and Economic Growth (SDG 8); Climate Action (SDG 13); and Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions (SDG 16).
Join us for the Microsoft for Positive Impact Program launch at Maria 01 to:
- Connect with impact peers: startup founders, investors, community builders, and impact thought leaders
- Learn more about the newly launched Microsoft for Positive Impact Startup Program and how startups can scale and reach their fullest potential through the program
- How startups can grow with Microsoft for Founders Hub and its endless opportunities of connecting with mentors, and experts and gain access to tools and Azure credits
- Insight to build the next generation of Impact startups and what every early-stage startup and investor should know about ESG reporting
- 8:30 Doors open
- 8:45 Welcoming words by Maria 01 and Microsoft
- 8:50 Entrepreneurs for Positive Impact Program – What it is and how you can build your business growth with Microsoft
Janne Sipilä, Sustainability Lead at Microsoft
- 9:00 Announcement: Nominate your startup for Impact Showcase 2023
Mika Hämäläinen, Customer Program Manager Microsoft
- 9:10 Startups creating positive impact, the story of Paptic: The Sustainable Alternative to Plastics in Packaging
Tuomas Mustonen, Founder & Managing Director at Paptic
- 9:25 Impact Panel: Sustainable Development Goals as a competitive edge – How startups can help to create a positive impact on society
- 10:00 Event Ends
Learn more about Microsoft Startup Programs:
Mika Hämäläinen, Microsoft
Jessica Blechingberg, Maria 01