Welcome to the first Maria 01 Community Breakfast of the year to discuss thought leadership
We are excited to welcome Jenni Pöyry and Annina Pikkumäki from Mellakka Helsinki on stage as we gather around the breakfast table for the first time this year. Mellakka is a creative and strategic agency located in Helsinki that has been in business for over ten years and has become the largest PR agency in Finland. The agency offers various tools and solutions for PR, communication, influencer marketing, and event production of all sizes, both domestically and internationally, for both B2C and B2B industries.
Active and inspired thought leaders bring added value to the company and help build a positive brand image among media, investors, and other relevant stakeholders. This brief breakfast session gives you an introduction on how to build personal thought leadership around your expertise.
This event is ideal for those who would like to know how to crystallise messages and tell about their expertise in an engaging and understandable way.
Expect to learn:
- Gain insights on how to crystallise your story and key messages in an interesting way
- Feel more comfortable and inspired to build your personal thought leadership on social media
- Get tips on how to communicate, share information and express professional opinions on relevant topics
- Become an appreciated and trustworthy opinion leader of your own field
- 8:30 Doors open & Breakfast served
- 9:00 Welcoming words
- 9:05 Mellakka Helsinki: How to Build and Use Thought Leadership
- 9:40 Q&A
- 10:00 Event ends