We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming event on ESG for growth companies on the 23rd of May at the Maria 01 Campus.
On stage, we will have KPMG’s Sustainable Finance expert Elina Kamppi and Global Strategy Group’s Director Martin Skrifvars followed by a panel discussion with Infinited Fiber’s CMO Tanja Karila and Pontus Stråhlman a Partner at Voima Ventures.
Elina and Martin will help you to learn about the latest trends and best practices in ESG for growth companies, including how to integrate ESG considerations into your business strategy and how to communicate ESG performance to investors right from the get-go. The panel will focus on and discuss the importance of ESG for growth companies and how it can help drive long-term value creation.
This event is ideal for founders, operators and investors working in a startup, scaleup or VC firm, looking to better understand ESG as a strategic possibility not just as an additional regulatory burden.
At the event, you will also have a chance to network with other like-minded individuals and engage in meaningful discussions on the topic. We look forward to seeing you at the event and hope that you will join us for an informative and engaging morning!
Expect to learn:
- How to integrate ESG considerations into your business strategy.
- How to effectively communicate ESG performance to investors right from the beginning.
- Learn how ESG can help drive long-term value creation and enhance your company’s reputation.
- 8:30 Doors open & Breakfast served
- 8:50 Welcoming words // Maria 01/KPMG
- 9:00 Elina & Martin – ESG as a growth driver
- 9:25 Fireside chat – Elina Kamppi, Martin Skrifvars, Tanja Karila & Pontus Stråhlman
- 9:45 Q&A
- 10:00 Event ends
Elina Kamppi, Sustainability Specialist, KPMG
Martin Skrifvars, Global Strategy Group’s Director, KPMG
Tanja Karila, CMO, Infinited Fiber Company
Pontus Stråhlman, Partner, Voima Ventures