Join us for Breakfast with the Maria 01 Community!
Figuring out valuations in the current fundraising landscape can be a headache. Together with our Investor Network member Evli Growth Partners, we’re bringing you a panel of seasoned investors and industry insiders, sharing their experiences and insights on navigating the complexities of down runs.
Join us on the 8th of November at the Maria 01 campus as Riku Asikainen, Managing Partner of Evli Growth Partners, will open the morning with a discussion on the current fundraising climate. The keynote will be followed by the panel discussion at the stage by Kim Väisänen (General Partner at Evli Growth Partners), Kimmo Reina (Partner at Bird & Bird) and Sami Miettinen (Partner at Translink), who will continue the discussion on practical strategies to manage the challenges and seize opportunities in the world of startups and investments.
This event is ideal for startup founders, CEOs, investors, and anyone interested in understanding the current fundraising market and learning about down rounds.
Join us for a morning packed with invaluable insights, networking with fellow founders and investors, and breakfast on the house. We look forward to an engaging morning with you!
Expect to learn
- Insights on the fundraising market with current valuations
- What is actually a down round
- How to maintain company value and growth while protecting founders’ ownership
- What you need to know about dilution and how to protect founders against it
- 8:30 Doors open & Breakfast served
- 9:00 Welcoming words by Maria 01
- 9:05 Insights into the current fundraising market by Riku Asikainen, Evli Growth Partners
- 9:30 Panel Discussion
- 10:00-10:30 Networking
Riku Asikainen, Managing Partner, EGP
Pauliina Sinnemaa, Investment Manager, Evli Growth Partners (Panel Host)
Kim Väisänen, General Partner, EGP
Kimmo Reina, Partner, Bird & Bird
Sami Miettinen, Translink