Join us for Breakfast with the Maria 01 Community
Welcome to enjoy breakfast together with the Maria 01 Community and like-minded startups, while getting insightful tips on how to build a Board of Directors that actually helps and adds value to your company.
This time we have our Investor Network Member Sami Ahvenniemi, General Partner at Vendep, taking the Community Breakfast stage.
Vendep Capital is a B2B SaaS specialist VC operating in the Nordics and Baltics. They invest in the best early-stage software entrepreneurs. Their founders leverage their extensive SaaS expertise and global networks to unlock fast and sustainable growth.
This event is ideal for startup founders, CEOs, investors, and anyone interested in understanding the dynamics of a Board of Directors and how to leverage their expertise for company growth.
Expect to learn:
- The role and responsibilities of a Board of Directors (BoD)
- BoD evolution from pre-seed to Alphabet stages
- Building a board that supports the CEO and management team instead of draining them
- Concrete advice on how to prepare for an effective board meeting
- 08:30 Doors Open & Breakfast is served
- 09:00 Welcome Words by Henri Kuusla, Networks Manager at Maria 01
- 09:05 Intro to Vendep Capital (Sami Ahvenniemi)
- 09:10 Fireside chat (Sami Ahvenniemi)
- 09:30 Q&A
- 10:00 Event ends
Sami Ahvenniemi, General Partner, Vendep Capital
Sami has seen it all, from Co-Founder and product sales to Chairman roles and scaling from 15 people to IPO and launching US offices in Silicon Valley.
A strategic thinker and super networker, Sami can call on more than two decades of experience in entrepreneurship, startups and VC and angel investing.