KPMG is pleased to welcome you to an event on attracting and retaining talent in growth companies on the 24th of October at the Maria 01 Campus.
Recruiting and retaining the best talent is essential, but the competition is fierce. Incentive plans are key and also play an important role in building employer brand and hyping company culture.
On stage, KPMG rewards experts will share valuable insights on how to build a competitive incentive plan in growing companies. They will help you learn about the latest trends and best practices in rewarding for growth companies, including the latest developments in share-based incentive programs in Finland, must know when handling a global workforce, what to consider when employees based abroad participate in an incentive program, and how to grasp the total rewards puzzle and tailor incentives to serve your company’s strategy.
This event is ideal for founders, operators and investors working in a startup, scaleup or VC firm, looking to better understand the pitfalls and possibilities when designing incentive schemes in growth companies.
At the event, you will also have a chance to network with other like-minded individuals and engage in meaningful discussions on the topic. We look forward to seeing you at the event and hope that you will join us for an informative and engaging morning! Secure your seat by signing up here.
Expect to learn:
- How incentives can be used to implement company business strategy and help build company culture and enhance your company’s attractiveness.
- The trends and possibilities in share-based incentive schemes.
- What to consider when designing incentive schemes for a global workforce.
8:30 Doors open & Breakfast served
9:00 Welcoming words – KPMG
- Growing your employee experience together with your business – How to ramp up your people processes – Jukka Rautiainen
- Is Finland a trailblazer in employee equity? New developments in the taxation of employee share issues in Finland – Johanna Fagervik & Timo Luukkonen
- Global workforce – How to handle expanding recruitment opportunities? – Heidi Viikari
10:30 Event ends
Johanna Fagervik – Partner, KPMG Tax & Legal
Jukka Rautiainen – Director, KPMG People & Change
Heidi Viikari – Director, KPMG People Services
Timo Luukkonen – Legal Counsel, KPMG Reward Services