Maria 01 and The Hub have gathered the leading experts together to talk about topics related to hiring and relocation. Together with VanHack, KPMG and Kodit.io we want to demystify international hiring.
- Ilya Brotzky, Founder and CEO at VanHack
- Iida Niemi, Manager for Global Mobility and Immigration at KPMG
- Paula Holmström, Tax Partner at KPMG
- Andrew Kolokolnikov, Head of Talent at Kodit.io
Join us in the discussion to learn why international hiring is often considered as complex and time-consuming, and what can be done to ease that.
This event is for you, if:
- You have or work in a startup that wants to hire and relocate international talent.
- You are keen to position your company as culturally diverse.
- You are curious to learn more about talent acquisition and relocation.
- Anyone else!
Key questions this event will address:
- Why hire internationally?
- How to do international hiring within the Finnish law and regulations?
- Why Nordic startups should consider hiring internationally?
About the speakers
VanHack is a network of the world’s top software engineering, design, and digital marketing talent – available on-demand to relocate to help companies grow. With over 180,000 members from 100+ countries, VanHack is the largest workforce that is ready to relocate in the world.
KPMG is a strategic partner of Maria 01 aiming to support startups on their growth journey. Through their dedicated specialists, KPMG can advise you on legal and IPR matters, employment issues, and incentive programs – not to mention audits, accounting, and cybersecurity.
Kodit.io has developed the world’s most accurate AI-powered real estate data platform and the revolutionary Kodit.io service concept redefining how people sell and buy homes. Kodit.io is a startup member at Maria 01.