- This event has passed.
Demystifying International Hiring
May 5 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
About this event
Maria 01 and The Hub have gathered the leading experts together to talk about topics related to hiring and relocation. Together with VanHack, KPMG and Kodit.io we want to demystify international hiring.
Join us in the discussion to learn why international hiring is often considered complex and time-consuming, and what can be done to ease that. 🚀
- Ilya Brotzky, Founder and CEO at VanHack
- Iida Niemi, Manager for Global Mobility and Immigration at KPMG
- Paula Holmström, Tax Partner at KPMG
- Andrew Kolokolnikov, Head of Talent at Kodit.io
This event is for you, if:
💥 You have or work in a startup that wants to hire and relocate international talent.
💥 You are keen to position your company as culturally diverse.
💥 You are curious to learn more about talent acquisition and relocation.
💥 Anyone else!
Key questions this event will address
- Why hire internationally?
- How to do international hiring within the Finnish law and regulations?
- Why Nordic startups should consider hiring internationally?