Be part of the leading startup campus in the Nordics
Our in-house members range from tech-startups, investors to startup organizations, and corporate partners. What unites us is a get-stuff-done attitude and a helpful mindset. Whether you are a startup with global ambitions or a VC strengthening its portfolio, we want you!
We equip our members with the right tools, working spaces, and knowledge. Our tight-knit community builds the right bridges needed to access funding, new customers, new services, and talent. Our unique central location and environment foster collaboration between our members to help each other succeed.
If you want to become a member of Maria 01, please send us an application. We review applications on a case by case basis and have specific selection criteria for startup memberships. Our criteria for welcoming new startups is the following:
- Scalable business model and global ambitions
- Have a ready MVP with pilot customers/users
- Solid and Diverse team with a winner attitude
- Sufficient financial runway
- Clear roadmap for your Startup
- Relevant recommendations from your investors/mentors/industry experts are valuable