Last Updated on 13.10.2020
We understand and share the concerns that have been going around the Maria 01 campus and the country. However, we remain optimistic that we can put an end to the spread of the virus with everyone’s collective effort. Preventing, mitigating the spread, and constant dialogue with our members is of top priority.
Here are some of the measures that have been taking place at our premises:
- The maximum amount of all persons inside our event spaces are Classroom 10, the Event Space 30, Arcade5 Arena 20, and the Lars Sonck Venue (previously Grand Event Space) 50. Do note that any moment there might be another maximum amount set by the government or events might be canceled altogether. You can get in touch with us here for further guidance on events.
- There is ongoing extra cleaning on all risk areas (toilets and public touching surfaces) three times a week.
- Disinfecting hand sanitizer is available on all main entrances and other central locations.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to wear a mask in all public places, including events on campus.
- Safe-distancing is a must in all public spaces on campus.
Furthermore, you are welcome to check our latest version of “Maria 01 Covid-19 Guidebook: Health and Safety on Campus” here that we have shared with all our members.
If you join on campus for lunch please note that Starter is currently serving for coffee and lunchtimes from 9:00 – 15:00 from Monday through Friday. Lunch is served between 11.00 – 14.00. When in Starter, please remember to keep a safe distance from others. Starter has hand sanitizing stations inside the restaurant, please use them before and after handling your food. As a separate company from Maria 01, Starter Restaurant has own scheduling policies. Please follow their social media channels for further updates.
Keeping yourself healthy should be your top priority. By focusing on yourself, you are keeping everybody else safe.
Maria 01 is following the situation closely. We will update this document as soon as we have more updates.
Last updated on 13.10.2020