While the COVID-19 spread remains under control in Finland, preventing and mitigating the spread is our biggest priority as of today.
Here are some of the measures that have been taking place for the past week at our premises:
- All events until the end of May have been cancelled. No events/workshops/meetings will be allowed to take place in any of our event areas.
- There is ongoing extra cleaning on all risk areas (toilets and public touching surfaces) 5 times a week.
- Disinfecting hand sanitiser is available on all main entrances + other central locations.
- We are not accepting any delegations or visitor groups at this time.
- The Maria 01 Reception will not be operating normally starting Monday the 16th of March. For further information stay tuned with us on Facebook for updates. You can also check out the direct contact staff emails here.
Furthermore, here are other recommendations we have shared with all our community. We encourage all other companies and individuals out there to join us too:
- We strongly encourage all companies out there members to work remotely. We also strongly encourage that as a company you host an internal meeting to set your actions regarding the virus. Maria 01 team will be working remotely as much as possible. However, there will always be someone from Maria 01 staff on the premises.
- We also advise that you don’t leave Finland for business or other purposes. Travel within Finland should also be avoided.
- If you are returning from a work, study or holiday trip abroad, you should stay at home for the first 14 days to avoid putting others at risk.
- Please take extra good care of hand hygiene and avoid handshakes. Furthermore, if you feel sick stay home.
- If possible, avoid having meetings in larger groups and host your meetings online.
- In case of symptoms that match COVID-19, the right procedure is to call (not to visit) your local health provider for further instructions.
- If you have been diagnosed/exposed to the virus and you have visited Maria 01 recently, please share the information immediately with our CEO Ville Simola (email@example.com) and COO/CFO Johannes Hanhirova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For further information on how to avoid getting infected, you can also check this WHO info page or call the Finnish hotline.
- For further information provided by the Finnish health official (THL) go here for Finnish and here in English.
Maria 01 is following closely the situation, however as of today no directive has been given on a national level to shut down office facilities. As a separate company from Maria 01, Starter Restaurant will be closed until further notice. Please follow their own social media channels for further updates.
Keeping yourself healthy should be your top priority. By focusing on yourself, you are keeping everybody else safe.
We will update this document as soon as we have more updates.